Old October 9th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Open Cirrus Pilots Notes

Phil Collin wrote:
We are acquiring an Open Cirrus for 2 of our club pilots.
As none of us have flown this particular type before I was hoping
someone here had.
Anyone with experience on Open Cirrus please e-mail me with advice.
thanks in advance.

Phil

For the money, one of the best ships out there for a club for
transitioning pilots to glass. CG hook allows ground launch, but
requires slightly more work on tow. In order to offer advice, I need to
know more about your flying experience. Of course, one should get a
check out in a 2 seat glass ship with an instructor famliair with the
Cirrus.

Have you been to the cirrus site?:

http://classicsailplane.org/Cirrus/

I have flown/owned S/N 80 for 20 yrs - Feel free to call or email
with questions

Mike Malis

661.284.6967