Old March 20th 15, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
G Carter

Default ILEC SN10 version 2.40 release

I've downloaded the hex file like previous updates (SN10B.HEX)to the root of my thumb drive. When I attach it to my adaptor, my SN10B sees the software download, but it will not install it. The program just sits there with Software Loading ... on the screen. I've tried loading it using other thumb drives. In each case it sees it, but will not install it. I've upgraded my box a couple of times, so I think I know what i'm doing. Any advice. By the way, I got the hex file from the ZIP file of all the different software. My SN10B currently has 2.37 on it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.