Old March 22nd 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Goldwing Ultralight

Thai

Have a wing precut foam kit and spar is still in the shipping tube.
From another kit have a basic fuselage frame, never started to build.

Have a Goldwing with 60 hours on it. Its been in a hanger storage
for many years. Had it at Oshkosk a couple times in early 1980's.

Contact me on the new E-Mail

My old web site is
www.fitzair.net

Larry Fitzgerald

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Thai Harry wrote:
Hi Larry
Do you still have a wing kit in my shop for sale.?
Regards Harry

Fitzair4 Wrote:
Dale
All Spars were called back for the change. My number 36 and all spars
after
that had the Update. So don't worry about it.

I still have a wing kit in my shop for sale.
If the Engine is CDI, Let me know,
I was at their shop in Jackson, Ca.and knew the owners back then.
The one big problem flying a Goldwing, was its VERY light wing loading.
If a
Sparrow bird, flew accross your flight path in front of you,
You would feel its tuberlance. I have flown it in some ruff wind.
It is like all Canard aircraft. Twice the runway take off length, for
lift off,
compared to regular Conventional aircraft.
Its like most ultralights. Fly in early morning or late eveing with no
wind.

Larry Fitzgerald

--
Thai Harry