Old October 12th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dylan Smith

Default "Airplane Drivers" and "Self Centered Idiots"

On 2006-10-11, Skylune wrote:
And this is all perfectly legal under the FARs.

Where did you get that idiotic idea from?
I can cite probably a dozen violations of the FARs if I had them in
front of me, but I don't - so these are the ones I can immediately think
of without even trying:

- careless and reckless operation of an aircraft
- flying an aircraft over its gross weight
- unapproved repairs (even if he was an A&P, the repair he made to the
certificated Chief was illegal)
- no tailwheel signoff
- aircraft in an unairworthy condition (both of them)

A good FAA inspector would probably be able to find much more than that
(and probably get his ticket yanked as well).