Old March 15th 05, 03:57 PM
John T

Larry Dighera wrote:

Consider the fact that airline passengers must now submit to long
lines for degrading security inspections, wait for protracted periods
to meet airline schedules, and be treated like cattle. Contrast that
with the corporate or charter biz-jet GA experience. I would expect
airlines to fear loosing high paying business class customers to the
more flexible, more comfortable and less invasive GA fleet.

Plausible, but I think unlikely, theory. I seriously doubt there has been a
very large movement of business travelers to charter/bizjets. Sure, there
are the corporate executives who can occasionally make the justification of
paying the still relatively exorbitant rates for private flights, but
economic pressures still make waiting in the cattle chutes more feasible for
the majority of business travelers.

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer