Old August 9th 17, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default ASW27B prices falling

wrote on 8/8/2017 1:58 PM:
Some of us are just destined to have 18 year old cars and 35 year old gliders.

As long as what you are towing is worth more than the tow car, you have your
priorities right!

Seriously, every married glider pilot should ask himself: "Am I leaving enough
assets so my wife can live with dignity if I get taken out by a bus?". If the
answer is no, you need to get a more expensive sailplane to beef up that estate!