Old May 25th 19, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default LXNAV S100 calibration and firmware question

On 5/24/19 12:26 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:

Reviewing flight logs? I use GPLIGC, a Perl program, so should run on any
OS. It shows stats and 2D or 3D plots. It can also convert IGC logs into
a KML files, which can be reviewed and 'flown' using Google Earth.

Oh yuk. I just installed that on a fairly clean Ubuntu 18.04 system, it
was an endless parade of tracking down missing libraries and
executables. Linus is never going to make it big in the home if
programs like that can't be packaged as simple installs.