Old December 8th 03, 05:41 AM
O. Sami Saydjari

Ben Jackson wrote:

In article ,
O. Sami Saydjari wrote:

8. Insurable for a pilot with only 350 hrs PIC experience (no HP/complex
time)

You can get insurance with no HP/complex time, but you'll have to fly
more dual before you can solo.

Yes, I have quotes on both a Mooney 201 and a Comanche 260. It is just
that they prefer that low-time pilots not go right to a very high
performance aircraft, like a Mooney TLS.

I have been thinking about a Piper Comanche 260 and a Piper Turbo Arrow
III/IV. I was considering a Mooney M20J, but they feel a little cramped

Where are you located? Have you flown the Comanche or the Arrow?

Wisconsin. I have flown a Comanche 260 and a Mooney 201. I like them
both in terms of how they fly. I have not yet had a chance to fly an Arrow.