Old February 2nd 05, 04:01 PM
Aaron Coolidge

Jay Honeck wrote:
: I'm in the midst of having these lights installed, (they are the
: cut-in-the-leading-edge landing lights) and we come to a fork in the road
: with regards to the wiring.
: The kit comes with a split L/R on/off switch, and two 10 amp circuit
: breakers. This means that my existing landing light switch stays in the
: panel, controlling the nose light only, while this new switch has to go in
: the panel somewhere, separately controlling EACH wing light.

Every airplane that I have seen with these lights has had the centerline
cowl mounted landing light removed and faired over. The 2-way switch was
in place of the original landing light switch.
--
Aaron C.