Old March 8th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

Travelling on the metro in Spain is probably two orders of magnitude
than taking your son flying in a light plane. I find it odd that you're
fretting about this.

Oh, hell -- I wouldn't be letting him go to Spain if I was really worried.
I'm sure he'll be fine, as long as he can remember how to ask where the
bathroom is...

;-)

But I *do* find it aggravating and disconcerting that he's had to attend not
one, but THREE separate 2-hour classes on "how to behave in Spain" -- and
those instructions include basically hiding the fact that the kids are
American.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA