Old August 29th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Usenet sender

Default 2009 Air Race Calendars

Well guys, I posted the same message two years running as a way to let
you know the calendars were out there. Nobody complained and the
response was completely favorable. We're not making any big dollars
here and only have used the Usenet system as a way to inform... call
it spamming if you will but it took years of persuasion to be allowed
to produce these calendars (yes, there are restrictions on photos
taken at RENO)

Sorry if the post/s were such a huge part of your day that you feel
the need to react so negatively...

Wayne Sagar
(just a regular guy trying to sell the 200 calendars that I'm alloted
out of the 2000 that are printed)