Old March 31st 04, 09:59 PM
Bob Chilcoat

I was in the Aero Club bar the other week, after flying in for the weekend.
I had the full gear on: my Akubra style hat with the airplane pins all
around the brim, the fighter jacket with the pens on the sleeve, the wings
prominently stitched over the left pocket, flying boots, flight bag next to
me, scarf on the table. A gorgeous Michele Pfeiffer lookalike comes over
and we get to chatting. "Are you a real pilot?" she asks. "I like to think
I am," I reply. "I love flying and fly as often as I can. I have all the
licenses, and I have a good time." She says she's not a pilot. Then, for
some reason, she blurts out: "I'm a lesbian. I think of women in the
morning when I wake up. I think about women at breakfast, at lunch, at
dinner, and at every waking moment in between. I even dream about women,"
she says. She then says good-bye and leaves me to contemplate the world. A
little while later a man and his wife come past and ask me: "Are you a real
pilot?" I answer: "I used to think I was, but I just found out that I am a
lesbian!"

"Nigel T Peart" wrote in message

"Brad Z" wrote in message
newswFac.148621$_w.1659173@attbi_s53...
Nobody's asked me, but if they did, I'd show 'em my watch and my
sunglasses.

Perfect! I might add a leather bomber jacket too.

....and I would add a grey or orange boiler suit with lots of sad

badges....