Old May 9th 10, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dingo[_4_]

Default C. 130 ID

Snapped this scruffy looking C.130 last Tueday, 4th May, on an east bound
heading over the Norfolk/Suffolk border. I'm not too good at guessing
heights but reckon it could have been at around 5/6000ft. While we get USAF
C.130's inbound to Mildenhall from the east, outbound traffic is rarely if
ever seen. The attached snap taken on a Fuji S.100FS is an enlargement of
the original image. There seems to be no discernable markings except perhaps
those on the leading edge of the starboard wing tip which, due to distance,
can not be resolved. Anybody have any idea who this kite might belong to ?
~~
Dingo

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version