Old July 14th 04, 03:23 PM
Typhoon502

(robert arndt) wrote in message . com...
Holy crap, it DOES look like the prop guys tried to ape the
"Switchblade"! They've got photos that show both the wings in the
stowed-forward high-speed position and in the extended-for-launch
position.

And geez oh pete, I wonder how hard the nose-down force is on those
downward-pitched chines? Especially at Mach 4...

I got three words for you. STRAIGHT TO VIDEO.

With a budget of $130 million plus and Jessica Biel as pilot Lt. Kara Wade:

http://membres.lycos.fr/starsetwallp...ica%20biel.jpg

NO WAY!

The summer 2005 line-up isn't that impressive from May-July:

Episode III: Space battle up front, Anakin kills everyone else... for SW Geeks
XXX2: Vin Diesel replaced by Ice Cube!!!
Batman Begins: Christian Bale as the dark knight?
Fantastic 4: Hmm...
Bewitched: Nicole Kidman, AGAIN!

WOW, just about all of these need to go S-T-V!

Hehe, I agree. well, except maybe for Episode III. I need closure on
that. But otherwise, I'm not holding out any hope for this "Stealth"
flick. If they can't get basic aerodynamic design right, then you
know they're not going to get flight/combat sequences right, and
unless Biel's got a gratuitous shower scene, what other reason is
there to watch?