Old June 20th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Which DC Headphone is best choice?

I'm going to update my 15 yr old SoftComm mono headphones and would
appreciate opinions and reasons on choice of replacement.

I don't fly many hours a year or particularly long distances (3hr max)
so I'm leaning towards the David Clark H10-60 or H10-13.4.

The only difference appears to be weight and choice of boom. Since my
old headset uses the wire type boom and works fine what's the
practical differences. Any other options appreciated.

David