Old September 11th 03, 12:57 AM
Glenn Westfall

Anyone use OziexplorerCE on their PDA? I downloaded the trial version
and it seems like a cool program. SAC's/WAC's/TAC's/IFR charts can be
downloaded from Aeroplanner and viewed on Oziexplorer. With GPS, it
is a very nice moving map program. I think the cost is $25 which I
think is well worth the money.

http://216.218.220.254/ozice/oziexplorerce1.html

Glenn

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:00:33 GMT, David Megginson
wrote:

"Morgans" writes:

"Tom Hyslip" wrote in message
m...
If you are looking at the PDA / GPS solution I would recommend taking a
look at pocketfms ( www.pocietfms.com )before you pay for a commercial
moving map solution. It does everything you can think of, and it is

free.
It will even download the wind info and calculate your flight plan for

you.
Very nice tool. For those that don't have PDA, the program installs on

your
PC and then downloads the info to the PDA so you can also use it for

flight
planning on your PC.

Very nice program.

Dead Link

Just change the "i" to a "k" -- that worked for me.

All the best,

David