Old July 20th 03, 04:50 AM
Roger Halstead

On 18 Jul 2003 22:56:06 GMT, (B2431) wrote:

(1) What is the best configuration? That is, what should and shouldn't be
on the grip?

I do believe your hand should be on the grip.

That's a good start...:-))

"For me", I want the radio PTT, trim, and autopilot disconnect. There
are maybe some I've missed, but those three are my primary choices.

I plan on making the grip ambidextrous as it would be a bit more
convenient, although less comfortable. There are a number of "Game"
joy sticks that would be ideal for the right hand, but they are very
uncomfortable when used with the left.

The gaming industry got it backwards there...although a right hand one
for the right seat and left for the left seat would be the way to go.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired