Old November 18th 04, 03:26 PM
Bill Denton

Well, from what I understand, the generally accepted aviation definition of
a "stall" is when a lifting portion of the aircraft is no longer lifting.

Given that, if the lifting parts never stalled the aircraft would never stop
flying.

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Andrew Sarangan wrote:

OK OK... What I meant was, every normal landing (other than short field
techniques) would involve a stall. I guess I have to be more careful in
my choice of words :-)

No, you have to take another look at it. NO normal landing involves a

stall.

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to

have
been looking for it.