Old August 4th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

Default "Boy who flew with the condors", movie - source or copy.

On Aug 3, 12:44 pm, John Young
wrote:
I would be interested as well and if it helps, would contribute towards any
reasonable costs.
JY

I would also like to "contribute" towards getting a copy of this
movie. My husband said, seeing the movie during it's original
broadcast on the Disney Channel is one of the reasons that he got
interested in soaring. Let's see if we can't get enough people
interested to get Buena Vista Productions to release a copy of the
movie for re-sale!
Thanks Micki Minner-