Old June 12th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Raymond O'Hara

Default GIVEN CURRENT WARS, F-35s ARE BETTER CHOICE THAN MORE F-22As

"Tiger" wrote in message
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"Roger Conroy" wrote in message

"Tiger" wrote in message

Roger Conroy wrote:

"Raymond O'Hara" wrote in message

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
On Jun 10, 8:14 pm, Ian B MacLure wrote:

the "have nots" are not in position to threaten the "haves"

Iran Is not hearing you. Hugo Chavez & Putin do not believe you. Nigeria &
Mexico are internally screwed up. Hell just this week a "have not," called
Israel Said stop the nuke building or we will do it for you to Iran (a oil
have). Sounds like a position to threat to me, And Wall street agreed,
thus the price spike.

they are have nots? they are 3 of the worlds largest oil producers.
russia and venezuela are all set for water too.
and iran has plenty at the moment.