Old November 23rd 14, 04:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default Paintjobs 21 - Lear 01.jpg (1/1)

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 04:55:00 +0000, Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote
(in article ):

FAA regs on aircraft registration

A fascinating read. Hmm, is 'fascinating' the word I'm looking for?

I hadn't realised before that the N number need only be displayed on the
fuselage sides (or vertical tail). In the UK (last time I had reason to check
- which doesn't happen very often), the registration also has to appear on
the lower wing surfaces in letters at least 50cm high. That's about 20
inches for unreconstructed anglophones.