Old October 2nd 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default JWGC 2009 Finland

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:00:45 -0700, Frank Whiteley wrote:

On Oct 1, 12:53Â*pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:27Â*am, Chris Reed wrote:

Frank Whiteley wrote:
back on topic

Uh, Frank, this post (and the others) make no sense to some readers.
I guess you might be responding to some spam, but my news provider
filters that out so all I see is your message on its own.

Best not to respond to spam at all in my view.

Perhaps not, but the subject change made the original thread vanish in
groups.google.com. Â*Granted not a true nntp client. Â*Each spam message
was reported to Google also, FWIW.

Frank

OBTW, Google Groups reports 1081 subscribers to RAS.

Humpf. When Google Groups was still Deja View it was useful. Now its
merely a spammer-infested POS that, according to some NGs, no longer
bothers to keep complete archives.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK