Old October 27th 20, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Brooks

Default The Apology

I concur with Chip and Andy - well said.

Mitch (and Kimmine) hardly need me to defend them; but I think they are a bit too modest to respond to your above request, Bob. Also, not sure why you are addressing Kimmine here - but for a start, she worked registration and retrieve desks at 2019 US Club Nats. I like that because I land out frequently. Whenever I see her at a contest, she is working in some capacity to make it happen. As for Mitch - and please correct me if I'm wrong, this is off the top of my head - he crewed for the US team at the 35th Worlds in Poland. As well, I know he has made available his time and personal glider to be used by the US Junior squad.

I don't think this is a good hill either, Bob.

Mike Brooks
XL5