Old September 11th 03, 11:47 PM
catskinroyale

Angus Lepper wrote:

As in (for example) G-BMGT (this may not exist, random, apart from the G)?

er yeah. e.g. i want to register my mooney bravo and yak52 with unique G
reg for the UK or N for the US or whatever. just like in the real world.
or something like that anyway, but basically a database where u can
register urself or an alias and the a/c u 'own' and pick a real unused
number (i have sucessfully managed to hook into the CAA G-INFO database
and run arbitrary searches, so for instance my yak52 carries the
unregistered G-IMBO).

would be easy to do and maybe fun to run.
maybe...

--
Angus Lepper,
CEO and Head of Software,