Old July 20th 05, 10:36 PM

Dave
You got it! I began squawking about this over 20 years ago and got
poo-pooed as a radical......UmmmHmmmm I also forecast one day having a
number visible to special equipment tatooed on everyones forehead and
it all ties into a govt computer base. Back in the mid 60's I forecast
that all pilots would eventually have to have an instrument rating
starting with the commercial pilots and look what happened?! National
Identity number, papers, ummmm ...............
I'll be dead by the time it all takes place but its not far off.
Ol Shy & Bashful with an AOPA number of 0198581 if that dates me...|!