Old August 25th 05, 03:25 AM
George Patterson

Charles Talleyrand wrote:
I'm a Cessna 150 driver looking for a reasonably cheap ANR headset,
since my last one quit on approach at a controlled field :-( Where
should I buy such a thing? Has anyone tried E-bay, or am I stuck with
Sportys? Any advice at all?

Figure out what sets you are willing to buy and how much you are willing to pay
for a used set. Ebay is a fine place to pick up bargains if you know what you
want and what you're willing to pay for it. Don't bid on some brand you've never
heard of just 'cause you can get it cheap.

If you decide to buy new, look at the ads in Trade-A-Plane and call to get the
actual prices. Many companies sell headsets for less than their advertised price.

George Patterson