Old October 13th 05, 03:09 AM
Cecil Chapman

I know your frustration, but if you got a chance to see the WingX software
you'd first realize that there has been no handheld av-software this
feature-packed and second that ya really have to run out and get a PocketPC
(ebay is a good way to go). I'm not a stockholder in the company that makes
WingX GRIN - just a very satisfied user! Goodness knows as pilots we've
had to wade through numerous pieces of aviation software that was just
poorly written junk. Some of the stuff that has been produced and sold to
us, I'm surprised that someone had the nerve to bring that kind of stuff to
market when it was in initial beta stages - at best.

No such disappointments with WingX. Imagine having an entire flight planner
in your pocket (a Pocket PC). You can get Pocket PC on ebay for around $200
(including Wi-Fi capabilities).

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman
CP-ASEL-IA

Student - C.F.I.

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -