Old July 30th 07, 11:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_2_]

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

****ing idiot. gfb

vr,

jm

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:09:20 GMT, shiver
wrote:

I've always said that I can't miss what I can't see and I assume that
if a poster is using Yenc they (stupidly) really don't care that some
like me will never be able see and appreciate their efforts.

I PARTICULARLY don't care that someone like you won't see them. It
isn't stupid--I don't like to have people like you looking at my
efforts.

That is their loss not mine.

It is the height of arrogance to imply that I have lost something
because you can't see my pictures. I'll call up Bill Maher to give
you a Get Over Yourself award.

I can't miss what I can't see.

Well, well, well. If you don't miss it, how is it you are so worked
up about not seeing it! I suppose I should be thrilled that so many
people are allegedly bothered by the fact that they can't see my
pictures!

I think my pics are what some others have said. They are at least
good. But as I have said at least twice before, you'll survive with
no harm done whatever if you never see my pictures. There are LOADS
of fine pictures of the planes I've photgraphed, made by other
photographers and available free in all kinds of places. Is it that
important that you see mine? (In my best Southern Belle vocal
imitation), why sir, you flatter me!

One last time (I hope): I really really REALLY don't care if only some
choose to view my pictures (and it is a choice). I made them for
me--this group posting was an afterthought when I realized they were
worth taking up group space so that whoever wanted them could have
them. It was a gift in a place where I've found some nice stuff (as a
commercial aviation nut, The Legend of LAX's stuff just makes me
drool--he could post in Ancient Aramaic Encoding, and I'd find a way
to decode it). But people look gift horses in the mouth all the time,
so the reaction of some is not unexpected. Look, you don't want the
gift? Don't take it! There are lots of other fine pictures in this
newsgroup--you don't need mine.