Old July 5th 17, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default Keith Eyler T21

dude this contest was killer. we had ok weather. we had an awesome group of pilot, with the average age being considerably younger than usual. shirtless rigging in the morning to beastie boys, shenanigans in the evening, potato cannons on the weather day. several speed tasks. if every contest could be as fun as this one, you'd soon see a waiting list like perry.

I don't care if my ASW 20 is a "C" model, ( most of the other competitors didn't either) i'm going again next year for sure. what a blast!

(and keith does smell good btw)

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 10:43:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Congratulations Keith; well done! Irregardless of the rules and scores, (IMHO) you were the winner of the Club Class Nationals