Old June 26th 09, 10:32 PM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

I downloaded usaC09.exe from the LX navigation web site and it gave me all the airports I needed for the Quebec-Ontarion area.

As far as the airspace is concerned, LX will not provide the database. You will have to revert to the Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange and download an old file. If you fly out of Hawksbury, try the OpenAirŪ Format on this page: http://soaringweb.org/TP/NA.html.

If you fly in Quebec, contact me from the personal details, on this web site.

Richard Fortier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaetan Trudel View Post
Hi
I have a LX 5000 in my glider. I fly 60 km north of NY/Ontario border
near Massena. I upgraded my airport and airspace database to
USA_CANADA NE-E09 . In the previous version, 08, the near airport page
gave me LACHUTE airport in Canada 25 km from my starting point, now
nearest airport is Massena NY 60 km away and no airspace in Canada. I
am not getting an answer from LX navigation. Help would be
appreciated.
Regards
S6