Old May 3rd 20, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default Scales for Weight and Balance

On Sunday, 3 May 2020 10:59:41 UTC-6, wrote:
Hello All,

Las Vegas Valley Soaring is currently restoring our beloved SGS 1-26D and will need to establish a new empty weight CG once finished. Does anyone know where I might source a borrowed or rented set of scales?

Thanks!
Dennis Ballew
Vice President
Las Vegas Valley Soaring.

You may want to contact the SSA office or the head of the SSA contest committee as they have scales that move around from contest to contest. With most contests cancelled this year this would be a great use of that resource.

If you or anyone within your club has contacts in the automobile racing world you may be able to borrow some from them