Old January 28th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Instrument Panel

ccwillwerth wrote:

I am to the point that I must cut the holes in my panel. Does anyone know
of a source for full sized instrument faces in paper or something. I would
like them to place on the panel to have a full size view of the layout
before cutting. The layout could be shifted around until I find the best
layout for the panel.

Charlie

Charlie, if you have a scanner attached to that computer, grab a catalog
and scan in what ever you want.

Otherwise, a simple set of 3-1/8 and 2-1/4 inch construction paper
circles would work. Write "AS" for airspeed, "ALT" for altimeter, and
"Christmas 2008" for the full color panel mounted GPS?

Watch out for dead space.
Things behind the panel that will get in the way.

Richard