Old February 9th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Instrument Panel

I looked through my '05-'06 edition last night and couldn't find them
either. All I could find was one page with one drawing and dimensions. It
was in the instrument section.

"ccwillwerth" wrote in message
I have the AS&S Catalog for 2005-2006, and cannot find the layouts
anywhere, could you help with a page number or something?
Charlie
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"ccwillwerth" wrote in message
I am to the point that I must cut the holes in my panel. Does anyone
know of a source for full sized instrument faces in paper or something.
I would like them to place on the panel to have a full size view of the
layout before cutting. The layout could be shifted around until I find
the best layout for the panel.

Charlie

The Aircraft Spruce and Specialty catalog has them I think. And I mean in
the catalog that can be cut out or copied not something you have to
order.