Old March 25th 08, 01:07 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

Default __ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __

"gatt" wrote in message

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in message
news

And how many AD's have Sky Marshalls had?

More than one.

Remember the video (somewhere on YouTube) of the female cop that had an
AD
while giving a demonstration in an elementary school?

It wasn't a female cop, but last I saw it it was at Ogrish.com and I'm
sure it's still out there. I love that. After he shoots himself in
the foot, he picks up an AR-15 and everybody bolts.

That's not the one I was thinking of; the one I remember (?) was a female
cop in a school. There were no other weapons around.

I do remember the AD video when they had the suspect on the ground, though I
don't recall the details.