Old March 25th 08, 02:49 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

Default __ Guns on a Plane ! = whoooops! __

"Roger" wrote in message

We were not to handle the ones with the
yellow band as those were not practice where upon he dropped one and
the handle went "PING!" as it flipped off and slid across the floor.
Of course it wasn't live, but we had guys climbing the wall. Me? I
was sitting front and center behind a desk with absolutely no place to
go no matter what I did. So I did what the instructor did. He just
sat there so I did the same with the hope he didn't have a death
wish.:-))

Wow, I bet that was the longest five seconds of your day. The instant
you realize it's not real, that's when you want to jump on the grenade so
all the other people in the room realize what a hero you are. :

-c