Old June 27th 09, 07:39 AM
MD83FTW MD83FTW is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Whatcott View Post
MD83FTW wrote:
I've always been wanting to build my own airline. I know what your
think, assuming you've been on an aviation forum befo Yeah Yeah,
like I haven't heard that one!

But I really do!

I spent huge quantities of my spare time collecting information on
commercial aviation, from aircraft sales/lease prices to seating
arrangements and airport taxes and charges. I even designed my own
formula to figure out fuel consumption on almost any aircraft.

Anyways, getting to my point, I was wondering if anyone was interested
in a competition for the greatest airline design, then implementing
them into a website/game. Something along the lines of working out the
cost involved in your operations, then ranking everyone against each
other.

This is only an idea so don't start yelling out every way in which this
stupid and silly. I could run the website myself and include almost all
the information you might need.

Reply with you thoughts,

Will

EDIT: Don't mind stuffed up spelling, the forum changes everything
each time I post (and keeps removing "E"s!!)

If you are 21+ or WHEN you are 21+ you really ought to talk to some
airline human factors people.
Scheduling and rescheduling can easily drive people crazy - people who
are not into it. But I suspect you ARE into it!

Brian W

Thanks. Not really sure what that means, but its good to see a reply