Old October 28th 03, 04:35 PM
Corrie

What a foolish notion, 'guy'. God just wanted the Brit crews up in
heaven sooner than the Yanks, that's all.

guynoir wrote in message link.net...
An inspiring story! But it's too bad God didn't take the controls on
any of the British bombers. I guess that means there weren't any
Christians in their crews, how sad. They're probably all burning in
hell right now. I'm just glad God's on America's side!

Ghost wrote:

(Several British bombers had hit that gully in the past and they blew up.)

All the medals we got were for far lesser accomplishments. That's why I say,
it was God who made that most unbelievable landing in a B-17.