Old September 7th 12, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

Default Question for Oudie users

On Thursday, September 6, 2012 5:12:56 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Given a NANO attached to an Oudie. Can you move the IGC file to the Oudie and then Bluetooth same file to a telephone?

I use the android app nanoconfig. This gives you complete access to Nano igc library and then from my phone, often before opening the canopy after a flight is complete, I upload my flight to OLC via my cell phone.

Hope that helps. Not sure about the Oudie method, but in my process it is not necessary to use the Oudie to get files from the Nano to the Android smart phone.