Old September 7th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Question for Oudie users

Hi,

The Nano was updated a few months ago to make serial transfers of flight
logs available.

LXNAV has an app that runs on android devices that can transfer flight logs.

So far, ConnectMe from Naviter has not been updated to enable flight logs to
be transferred from the Nano to a PDA or Oudie. It is on their list of
things to do. I'm sure it will work eventually, but I don't know when. I
hope it will be soon.

Of course, it is very easy to bring the Nano home and connect it to a PC.
It looks like a flash drive to the PC.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

wrote in message

Given a NANO attached to an Oudie. Can you move the IGC file to the Oudie
and then Bluetooth same file to a telephone?