Old September 13th 12, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default Question for Oudie users

On Sep 13, 5:45*am, wrote:
Not possible now from the iPhone (also because of Apple not just because of the OLC). Bud do feel free to talk to OLC and tell them that you would really like that... We would too. It was there before and there are no technical reasons why it would not be possible again.

Cheers,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots usehttp://www.Naviter.com

On Friday, September 7, 2012 9:35:32 PM UTC+2, vontresc wrote:
Andrej, I like the new iPhone logger app you built, and this thread got me

to thinking. How difficult would it be to upload the .igc file from that to

the OLC?

Peter- Hide quoted text -

I used the Glide Path app the other day and it worked to directly
upload to OLC from my iPhone.

Dan