Old July 21st 09, 11:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
none

Default Apollo11 Moonwalk - LIFE.jpg

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:37:38 +0000, Stealth Pilot wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:13:12 -0400, J3 wrote:

I love that photo.
one of mankinds greatest technical achievements stares them in the
face and they claim it is a fake because the flag has no shadow.

in reality they have such moronic outlooks on life that any real
technological event has them in total disbelief.
'I couldnt have done it, the sister I married couldnt have done it so
it musta been impossible'

I love that photo.
Stealth Pilot

Interesting that when I first looked at it, having read your post, I
missed the shadow. There may be a shadwo, but if so it goes the other way
to the other shadows. Or the 'flag' shadow may be from a different object,
out of camera shot.

What is the explanation for the 'missing' shadow, then?