Old April 26th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default Eagle and goat go for a flight

"Brad" wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/eagle-dra...off-cliff.html

Amazing video.

do you think the eagle misjudged what he could carry off

or do you think the eagle knew by experience that the best way was to knock
him off his perch and make him tumble.
what if the eventual landing place of the prey then became inaccessible to
the eagle?