Old August 12th 20, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Flarm Antenna Mount JS1

The PCAS/ADS-B antenna doesn’t need to be fully exposed as the Flarm antenna, mine is mostly below the glare shield and still receive ADS-B signals from 20 miles away.

Ramy, I agree I don’t like a forrest of antennas. What do you fly, and more specifically do you have a carbon fiber fuselage? I think the JS1 fuselage is all carbon. A friend also suggested placing the ADSB antenna under the glare shield, but I dismissed the suggestion thinking it wouldn’t work, especially for traffic below. But would it?
Chuck