Old June 18th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Sign Up to Receive NASA Flight Safety Newsletter E-mail, Surrender Your Privacy

On 18 Jun 2008 14:09:36 GMT, Robert Moore
wrote in 29:

Clark wrote
Thanks Larry for all of the great info you have posted since 2001. It
has generated some great discussion and that's what this is all about!
If you're ever in DFW give me a holler and we'll get some BBQ.

Hope that Clark's one post helps erase many of the negative responses
that you get from many of the assholes that hang out on this newsgroup.

Bob Moore

Thanks for the support, Bob.

I try to focus on flying and information rather than personalities.
Generally, when the discussion turns personal, there's little to be
accomplished by pursuing it from that point onward.

Usenet is like a smörgåsbord fire-hose of data from which one can
choose to sample the tasty bits, and avoid the rest. It is also
useful as a database repository for information one may be interested
in retrieving in the future thanks to the search facility provided by
the Deja/GoogleGroups on-line archive.

At any rate, Usenet is what we make it. It will always be filled with
a representative cross section of humanity, as is life. If we fill
Usenet with enmity and aggression, it will have that characteristic
included in the experiences of we participants. If we fill it with
information and wisdom, Usenet's usefulness is enhanced, and perhaps
it will inspire others to do the same.