Old January 26th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default What is the Preferred Format for Aviation Video Download

"John T" wrote in message
m...
I share a number of flying videos on my web site in both Windows Media and
Real Video formats. Frankly, I'm tiring of spending the time to render
both high- and low-bandwidth versions of each video in two formats (making
four files for each video), so I'm considering using a single format for
all videos - which brings me to my question:

\
ANYTHING except real player. Yes, I yell, because, IMHO, real player is the
biggest parasite, system dominating piece of crap ever invented. Between
flash and real, I can't figure which I hate more.

I am always certain to kick real player out of every crack and nitch I can
find it in, whenever I reformat, or someone needs my help fixing a mess on
their system.
--
Jim in NC