Old September 5th 03, 11:43 PM
C.D. Damron

"Russell Kent" wrote in message
Here's an interesting thought: ANN presumably portrays itself as an

unbaised
source of news about all things aviation

I only check out ANN when somebody brings it up here on RAH. In almost
every case, I see a case a questionable journalism, within moments.

Check out this blurb that appeared on ANN:

"Risky Business": Adam's A-700 Flight To Oshkosh. Barely a week after their
totally new bird with totally new engines takes flight, Adam Aircraft
decided to bring it to Oshkosh. While many consider the move gutsy
(including our staff, begrudgingly), we consider the move questionable.
Already under fire for safety practices and other concerns, what chance this
aircraft has of seeing the light of day (certification and production wise)
were put into jeopardy for what we consider a PR stunt that had questionable
value and WAY too many risks...

Is this good journalism?