Old November 4th 03, 03:32 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , B2431 says...

Hi Dan
If memory serves me right I seem to remember that jaun was trying to imply I had
children that were involved in the Juvenile Justice system and even mentioned
names .Who, by the way were not my kids. He then says we dragged his kid into
it. Hmm he seems a little thin skinned .

Naah jauns not a better man he won't even fly what he works on. He calls us
Numbnuts but at least we have a pair....

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't triumph because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Tell that to Chuck and his RAH Gaggle of Numbnuts. They're the ones who
dragged my kid into this in the first place.

No apology will be forthcoming.

I'm sorry, but the "he started it" excuse doesn't wash here. If what you say
about Chuck bringing your child into this first is true and you didn't like it
wouldn't you be the better man for NOT doing the same in return?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired