Old March 22nd 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Roger[_4_]

Default Insane Legal System - was SR22 Crash

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:46:52 GMT, Jose
wrote:

A reasonable person expects coffee to be served at
180 degrees or higher.

That is where we disagree with each other, where you disagree with the
jury, and where it appears you disagree with many (most?) posters here.

I agree with him.

When I purchase coffee I expect it to be *hot*. Hot enough that I can
carry it to the care, get under way and not have to worry about the
stuff being cold before it's half gone. I also expect to find it hot
enough that I have to treat it cautiously until if comes down to
drinking temperature.

Yes, I also disagree with the Jury. I would not have found in favor
of some one who did not know how to handle coffee.

OTOH I quite drinking coffee over 6 years ago.
the stuff isn't good for you.

Jose

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com