Old December 1st 04, 08:53 PM
Jim Burns

Surely you're not calling your wife a "Warrior"?! (ok, I won't call you
Shirely)
Jim

"Marco Leon" mmleon(at)yahoo.com wrote in message
The guy has an English degree, what do you expect??

Actually, Jay sent me the following list when I sent my pics:

Beautiful (plane) - $20
Beautiful (wife) - $120
Terrific - $15
Awesome - $25
Great - $10
Excellent - $20
No adjective - FREE!
Note: all prices waived if you bring a case of adult beverages when

staying
at the Alexis Park Inn

Marco "beautiful Warrior" Leon :-D

"john smith" wrote in message
How do you determine which adjective to attach to which airplane?

Jay Honeck wrote:
Recent additions include:
- From Carmel, Indiana, Jon Kraus and his terrific '79 Mooney M20J
- From Long Island, NY, Marco Leon and his beautiful '78 Piper Warrior

II.
- From Kelowna, British Columbia, Tony Roberts, and his great '67

Cessna
Skyhawk
- From Lake-of-the-Hills, Illinois, Nathan Young, and his excellent

'71
Piper Cherokee 180.

---