Old November 29th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_4_]

Default Beginner, Parachutes?

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:45:22 +0100, Andreas Maurer wrote:

On 28 Nov 2008 17:15:04 GMT, Al Eddie wrote:

No.

It was a guy.

Then it's a guy who got a child last year - I know her personally.

Then its happened at least twice. I'd heard about it happening to a bloke
in the UK but not to a woman until you told the story.

The UK case, as I heard it told, involved the pilot rigging and doing
positives before going into the club house for something. While he was
away somebody else showed a student how to remove and fit the tailplane
but put it back wrong. He also must have failed to do a positive or tell
the pilot that he'd interfered with the glider.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK